FestivAle Indy

jefrey3
Brewmaster

FestivAle Indy

Post by jefrey3 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:47 pm

Guess who was pulled over for DUI in Indy. Guess who passed their tests with flying colors because I was stone sober. The answer is me. The police said I was driving erratically because I stopped at a green light. I didn't stop, but slowed down because I was looking for the way to I70. I also had exposed kegs in the back of my truck.

I think the review on IndianaBeer.com of FestivAle was pretty harsh. It is the costliest ($35/$45) Indiana festival to attend, but the variety of food is huge. Everything is included in the ticket price. Indiana breweries with brewers present were Alcatraz, Rock Bottom, Upland, Barley Island, Nine G & Main Strret. Barley Island was serving beer for Mad Anthony. Schlafly & Bluegrass Brewing were there. Distributors were represented by Cavalier & World Class. The music was loud at times & access into the tent was limited, but everybody seemed to be having a good time.

An woman did call me a bastard and a tease because she liked the beer and can't get it locally.

Chris Norrick
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Norrick » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:41 am

Sounds like good times. Everyone seemed to have fun at Jim's house. Had a good turn out, good food, and good beer. Time to get ready for the Brew-Ha-Ha!
Chris Norrick
Up Next: OVHA Barrel Brew
Fermenting:
On Tap: