Anybody out there??

Dwayne_Delaney
Brewmaster

Anybody out there??

Post by Dwayne_Delaney » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:39 pm

It
Dwayne Delaney

"Beer is not a good cocktail-party drink, especially in a home where you don't know where the bathroom is"
Billy Carter

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:46 am

Hey, I think I'm going to do a Fat Tire recipe for the Teach a Friend to Brew day ... http://www.brew365.com/beer_fat_tire.php

Definitely a change of pace for me. I wish we could get more New Belgium beers around here.

kbhale
Hophead

Post by kbhale » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:54 am

Doing vacation starting this weekend. Ordered 100 pounds of grain; Pale malt, Pilsen and 3 wine kits Blackberry, Green apple and Peach. Plan to brew up a Pilsner Ale and a IPA. Plus make up the wine kits. Spent last weekend cleaning kegs, fermenter and bottles. Not fun but I did have a couple liters left in the fermenter very good even mostly flat.. Did keg some IPA and Blackberry wine.

My brother trying to start a Karaoke / DJ thing. Spent the last 4 weeks setting him up a computer to run the music and built myself a new computer. Loading some 600 CDs on to the computer has given me a lot of beer drinking time. Plan to brew the Pilsner Ale this weekend. Not set up to lager yet but It's on the to do list. With the cold weather coming might try lagering next month.