Vacuum sealer bag offer

n_ferrell
Brewmaster

Vacuum sealer bag offer

Post by n_ferrell » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:34 pm

This email came through the OVHA email account. I am sharing in case there is any interest.

Nate

We have a number of home brew aficionados who buy vacuum sealer bags from us. It turns out that our bags are especially effective when dividing up and storing bulk grain or hop purchases.

So, we are reaching out to home brew clubs to offer their members a discount on vacuum sealer bags.

Some information about us:
We are reputable - we have been in business for over 10 years
We carry three brands of vacuum sealer bags, plus our own. Our FoodVacBag brand is a very high quality (read the 2,800 reviews)
Our bags and rolls work on any standard vacuum sealer machine - and we sell the sealer machines as well.
We always include free same-day shipping - no matter the order size
Our prices are low (savings of at least 60% over Foodsaver™ brand products), but we are happy to offer another 5% off to your home brew club members.

Feel free to publish the discount code, HomeBrew5, for your members to use at checkout. The link to our website is https://foodvacbags.com/ I notice you have forums and perhaps you can add our discount code there? Or where you list member benefits?

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Jennifer
Nathan Ferrell • OVHA Secretary

msjulian
Brewmaster

Re: Vacuum sealer bag offer

Post by msjulian » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Walmart sells them on their web site. I bought a couple of rolls some time ago and they work pretty good for the price. The name brand roll that I had seemed to seal up a little better when you go to seal the first end before you cut the piece off the roll but not a big enough issue to justify the cost difference.
Michael Julian

ThreeBeers
Brewmaster

Re: Vacuum sealer bag offer

Post by ThreeBeers » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:16 pm

Is someone bringing a vacuum sealer and bags to the Swap Meet meeting on March 29?
Cesar Gonzalez